A List of Tools and Resources for Google Buzz
With over 100 million gmail users, the backing of Google and over 9 million posts in the first two days I think Google Buzz is here to stay. I’m sure that over time functionality will be enhanced and like with Twitter a plethora of third party applications will be developed. Today I am not writing to debate the pros and cons of Buzz but rather to provide you with the resources to more fully utilize the tool. This maybe slightly off topic for our blog but I believe it’s worth the diversion. So with that being said and with many thanks to SeoOptimize here is the list:
Google Buzz How tos
Unfortunately Google Buzz is not as easy to use technically as Twitter or even Friendfeed. The interface is cluttered and some basic use cases are unnecessarily difficult. These resources should assist you when it comes to disabling Buzz, searching or blogging.
- Disable Google Buzz
- Google Buzz Monitoring
- How To Search Google Buzz
- Integrating Posterous and Google Buzz
- How to Integrate Google Buzz into WordPress
- How to Pull Your Google Buzz With JQuery
Google Buzz tools
Google Buzz is still pretty new but there are already tools to enhance the Buzz experience. Whether it’s about search, analytics or WordPress tools, we have some valuable options by now.
- Buzzzy – A Search Engine for Buzz
- How to Make a Google Buzz Desktop App
- Radian6 Now Tracks Google Buzz
- Google Buzz Api
- 11 Fresh Google Buzz wordpress plugins
- Voting Site: How to Fix Google Buzz
General resources and roundups
The overwhelming number of posts and articles covering Google buzz has made it difficult to get an overview. These postings manage to give you an idea about most aspects of buzzing.
- Google Buzz FAQ
- Google Buzz Tips
- Google Buzz Privacy Checklist
- How to do Everything in Google Buzz
- 12 Undocumented Tricks for Google Buzz
- More Google Buzz Tips, Resources, Extensions…
Google Buzz issues
You thought Google Buzz has only privacy issues? Yes, it has lots of them but that’s not all. You might also want to check out other shortcomings listed below before you dive in.
- Google Buzz Privacy Issues Have Real Life Implications
- Google Buzz Trick
- Security bug opens Buzz to hackers
- Twitter updates need 12h to show up on Buzz
- Google Talks Spam Control for Buzz
- Google Threatens to Kill Users [Video]
Google Buzz SEO
Google Buzz SEO is still nascent. Most people in the SEO industry stay silent about what it means. A few not that well known individuals have tried to explain what Google Buzz means for SEO. It’s mostly speculation though. What’s certain is that Goole Buzz buzzes get indexed pretty fast.
- Google Buzz gets indexed instantly.
- Google and Yahoo are indexing Buzz
- Google Buzz’s SEO implications [Video]
- Google Buzz – How Will it Affect Local SEO?
- What’s the Buzz – Google’s Latest Platform to Outperform Twitter
These should get you a quick overview about Google Buzz.
Please feel free to share your thoughts about Buzz in our comments section. We look forward to hearing from you.